Monday, October 24, 2005

Squash Juice??



Last week Dee and I went out shopping for Abby's birthday. We went to the big Walmart here which is near the World Cup stadium. I was so proud of Dee because she drove there on her own!!

As we went into Walmart there was a drink machine selling Squash Orange Juice. Now I have to wonder...is it Orange Juice and they just translated it weird? You know...fresh squeezed=squashed. Or is it really squash juice. Yuck if it is!This picture above is of some sort of drinkable yogurt. Dee's kids love it so I bought some for Maddie and Abby. Maddie would not have anything to do with it but Abby enjoys it. It is not thick and creamy like the drinkable yogurt I have bought for the kids in the states. I tasted it and it tasted like pineapple juice.
Legos! Only I do not think these are "real Legos" and I know some people out there would never dream of buying any thing but the real deal. I however do not have issues with non-lego Legos so I will probably be getting this for Miss Madeline for Christmas.
I took this one in the parking garage. Does this rock or what?! I am not sure why they have a ladies only parking level. Maybe for safety? Anyway I saw plenty of men parking and walking inside...so guess it is like maternity parking back home. No one pays any attention.

Some other exciting news.....

I FOUND DONUTS!!!!
Yep there you are...these are the real deal too. Only they just put the glaze on one side but heck who cares at this point. I should have gotten a few more. They were sooooooo gooooood!

Here is Maddie modeling the latest fashion in home refridgerators. When I saw this I had no idea what it was but Dee knew and pointed it out.

doesn't this sexy fella just make you want to buy some Air Wick?

As we were leaving Walmart this was right out front. They are Hermit crabs in designer shells. After all you can dye your dogs ears orange/green/purple so why not have a designer shell for your pet hermit crab?

Here they are up close. You can also buy the shells separately and change your hermit crab to suit your moods and the seasons. Does anyone else find it odd that you can get a designer hermit crab shell for a pet...yet there are no cats to be found???



Dee asked how much and for the crab, shell and aquarium it was around $35. When asked what they eat the guy told us they don't eat and you just spray water on them. Maybe he was confused? So we asked again and he told us the same thing again. So I had to take a second look...maybe they were not real crabs...just wind up ones? Nope they were the real thing. So I came home and had to look just to make sure I was not crazy...that hermit crabs do indeed need to eat and found this site . HA! They do eat food...I just knew it! LOL

Last but not least is a picture of some coffee I bought. I cannot remember the flavor but it was goooood! And it was cold.

No comments: