Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Elevator

We live in a 5 story apartment building. We live on the 4th floor. Since I moved here last September they have been working on building an elevator. It has been rough doing the stairs with the kids. Grocery day sucks. For most of the time the outside of our building has looked liked the above picture.
Last week they took all of that down and painted the outside!


Also last week they took away the big metal pieces that had been covering the holes they cut for the elevator. I went outside one day and saw this. I think it will not be too much longer!

I added the neo-counter today. I thought it would be cool to see who is online and what country they come from. Although I doubt many people other than my family and friends visit this blog. I also added the cute calendar. It from a pixel site I am a member of. :)

No comments: