Sunday, February 26, 2006

The new puppy

Court and I have been talking about getting a puppy here for some time. Originally we were going to wait until we came back from the states but he came home yesterday with a surprise for me! :)
I am not sure how old he is but he is very young. He probably could have used a few more weeks with his momma. We are pretty sure he is a Shih Tzu. Very friendly and sweet. He seems to love all the kids. Abby keeps telling me.. "him likes me!" and "him so cute!"


Abby had a really good time with him last night.


With all the little girls here last night for the party (there were 5 total) you knew this had to happen.

Still no idea what his name is to be. I think we would like something Korean. If anyone knows a good name akin to the American Fido or Rover let me know please! :)

No comments: