Friday, March 17, 2006

Thank You Chicken

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Mmmmmm. This little chicken place is right outside the back gate to Camp George. I have been wanting to stop in because I have heard it is pretty good. So Wednesday I did.

The kids were wild so we waited outside while our order was being made. For 10,000 won I got 20 pieces of Chicken. I chose half to be regular and the other half to be spicy.

I got home with two boxes of chicken, some fruit (?) stuff and a Pepsi.

This is the plain chicken and it is pretty plain. Court ate this box.

This was the spicy box. Ohhh sooo gooood. The sauce was like a really spicy bar-b-que sauce that was also a bit sweet. They are also rolled in sesame seeds. It was very spicy but very good.

We also stopped at the small store right outside the gate. They sell a little bit of everything. We go ice cream. The kids picked these cones out. Court and I shared a ice-cream waffle sandwich that was very good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no fruit..
that's radish slices~ ^^*