Saturday, November 05, 2005

Halloween for us

I am a little late with posting these.....sorry about that! On Halloween we went to the Camp Walker housing area. It is all officer housing and very nice. They are huge duplexes..like real houses and a real neighborhood. They also have front and back yards. Must be nice! I hobbled about with my crutches and let Court do most of the walking/supervising.
Abby was a little witch and I have to say she was just tooooo cute! Here she is holding a light up pumpkin her "Ma-ma" sent us.
And another shot of her...so cute!Here is Maddie. She was a pixie or fairy. This is not the greatest shot of her but the others did not turn out. I put glitter on her face and in her hair. You cannot tell from the photos but she was really sparkling.

Gavin was a Ninja this year. Thanks so much to Mamaw Ginni for sending the costume! We could not find any Ninja type weapons so Gavin picked out this ax.

Here the three of them are all ready to go and get candy. There were quite a lot of people out and it seems like most went too Walker. I was surprised to see a huge line to get on post...loads and loads of Koreans with kids walking on. I am not sure if post was opened for this, if they worked on post and brought their families or other people who can get on post signed them on. Anyways it was a fun time. They had MP's on every corner keeping an eye on things and I have to say I really felt safe and no worries about bad men or kids getting bad candy.

Here is the last picture. Abby is trick-or-treating at one of the colonel's houses. His daughter was a cheese head. Notice they have a porch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG she is a Packer fan!!!

That is so cool. The halloween pictures are beautiful. The kids look great. I posted mine on both places.