Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Fall photos

I am sorry there has not been anything new and/or different here. I have been pretty much home bound since hurting my foot. It is a lot better and we had planned to go somewhere this coming weekend but I think that has fallen through now since Court has to work. *sigh*

So I thought I would stick some pics of the kids up. These were taken Monday..the 7th.
Abby throwing leaves up...yay!!! leaves!!! Anytime she sees leaves she is throwing them up in the air. That is Gavin behind her tossing them too.Here Abby is again still playing in the leaves. I had to drag her home because she really wanted to stay and play.
Here is Maddie tossing some leaves up and having a grand time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Meg. I love the one of Abby and Gavin throwing the leaves. (1st pic.) Well done!

Meagan said...

Thanks Thad..no where near as great as the pics you take.

Anonymous said...

small minded me here... I am so glad that you have fall at the same time. I am getting you and the southern hemi mixed up.

I am glad that they had a wonderful time. Sorry you have been home bound I hope you are not going stir crazy!