Thursday, September 29, 2005

Gavin lost his first tooth!

Gavin has had a loose tooth now for weeks. But being that it is his first loose tooth he was a little afraid to work on it or pull it out himself. Another tooth started growing behind it so I knew with patience the darn thing would eventually fall out. Last night Gavin went and brushed his teeth. He came out and told me it hurt to brush his loose tooth. I said let me see you wiggle it and he went to wiggle his tooth and he shouted IT'S GONE!!!!! Of course we had no idea where the tooth was at the time. I looked and it was still in the sink so I grabbed it up. We stuck it in Gavin's tooth fairy bear to await the visit of the tooth fairy.

Now there was a lot of discussion about the tooth fairy. Does she visit Koreans as well as Americans? Would she leave won or dollars? Turns out while in Korea she leaves Korean Won. Gavin ended up with 5,000 Won or about $5.00.

No comments: