Saturday, April 08, 2006

Cherry Trees

Wow Spring is here and all the Cherry trees are in full bloom. I had wanted to go to the Chinhae Cherry Blossom Festival. Actually Gavin's class was supposed to go for a field trip but his teacher cancelled it because the weather was supposed to be bad. Turns out the day was sunny. So I am left with admiring them here and there.

Yesterday while Court was getting gas at Camp Walker I took a few pictures of this one tree. Sorry for my lack of updates. With the weather turning nicer we have been outside a lot more. Yesterday I went with Sue to Seomun Market which is a huge outdoor market here in Daegu. Today we are heading up to Osan again for some shopping. There will be pictures it just may take me a few days. Seomun was .....WOW! We did not spend enough time there. I think I could have looked at stuff all day. For now I will give you a small preview of the pictures to come.

No comments: