Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I hate Mondays...



Yesterday got up as usual around 5:30. I got everyone ready and took Gavin to school. I noticed for some reason my cell phone would not stay on. It said it was halfway charged so when I got back I plugged it in. Waited until it was all the way charged and it still was shutting off...grrrr.

Went to get some coffee and noticed it was cold (?) even though the pot was on. Heated up that cup and made another pot and waited...and waited...and nothing. Coffee pot died. Uggggg. So I boiled some water and poured it through by hand and then stuck the rest in our thermos. And wouldn't you know...the thermos is crap too. Went back a few hours later for coffee and it was cold.

And the last reason why yesterday sucked.....I was playing with my PSP7. I just loaded a bunch of new gradients and everytime I tried to use them it would crash. Uggg.

Maddie is sick now. It is making her asthma flare up. I gave her a breathing treatment about 5:30 am and she cannot have another one until 9:30 am but I think I may go ahead and give her one anyway. She is already having trouble breathing.

I just sent Gavin off to school. Court was supposed to come right back home after PT but for whatever reason didn't. I had not planned on taking the girls and at 7:45 Court called to tell me this. I called Dee real quick and so sent Gavin downstairs to walk with her. He was not happy and was crying. So frustrating when he does that!

Here is a picture of our Christmas Tree. It is not my mother's..nor even close to her's. But hey the kids like it.


So I guess that is an update on my boring and dull life. I know I hardly post anything anymore. Just in a depressed mood and do not feel like doing much of anything. I have been playing a lot at Pogo. My new favorite game is Stellar Sweeper which is similar to Minesweeper but of course cooler.

I rejoined Vanilla Fields and Angelic Designs. These are both pixel places. So I have been playing with pixels a lot. That plus Pogo keep my mind off how depressed I am about things. Here is a small sample of stuff I made at Angelic Designs. I love love love her little dolls. They are so cute!



Here are the Logo's for the sites mentioned above. :) I am going to see if I can't somehow get the logos on the side? I am sure there is a way but I am just an idiot when it comes to these things.

Ok I guess that is it for now.

Oh..Hey Berk you need to add a comments section on your blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been working on that Meg (comments section). After classes are done this week I'll look into setting up a comments section. Anyone else here is welcome to come on over to my Blog. I have it password protected to keep creeps and certain people out. Send me an e-mail at: admin@thadberk dot net (that is thadberk.net - keeps spam bots from harvesting my e-mail address)

Anonymous said...

Meg,

Cool pictures! I hope all is going well for you guys. I can't wait to meet you all. I'll email you tonight when i get home, I can not access the email thad set up at work.

Have a great evening and wonderful day tomorrow.

Sandy